Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SEXY

The definition of Sexy is...





#Sexy guys: tall, charming eyes, wide shoulders, shaped arms & abs.. Wink on me and I'll be gone to heaven..

#Sexy man in uniform

#Sexy a man who can played Piano

#Sexy man wearing coat for formal event

#Sexy nude

#Sexy Girls: Tall, hot pants, light skin, and heels

#Sexy cowo habis bangun tidur

#Sexy voice when you pick up the phone but still in bed

#Sexy women when dancing Salsa~

#Sexy man not smoking, he also hot too..

#Sexy a man doing some romantic things to his beloved

#Sexy saat Pria melamar Wanita

#Sexy jika kalian bisa menundukkan dunia

#Sexy if yur boy really give you many attention and be warm when yur sick

#Sexy If you wearing Jilbab, but still trendy and fashionable

#Sexy when you're whisper on my ear

#Sexy when someone say, I always beside you for any condition

#Sexy if you a man on his words!

#Sexy if you give me a diamond :p

#Sexy you get sweat after sport

#Sexy if you say I LOVE YOU~