Thursday, July 29, 2010

From Jogja to Semarang

Four days, me left Jakarta for a life lesson, to make me keep looking down, and stay alive with the politeness, and hospitality.

Welcome......


At 07.30am my Fajar Utama Business Class train depart from Senen Railway Station, and it's my first time do this trip with my Black Backpacker. I'm doing this adventure with my cousin Eka.

The journey takes approximately s
ix hours. But during the trip i found this:

The Arabs who make a long journey, as they like did the Phropet 's Hijrah. They all remained to always do 'shalat' in the train which full of speed, and me? I got menstruating in that time.

Bored with the view outside the train window that only through the padi fields and streets. The train pass through the sea. It was amazing because the sea is 'Laut Jawa', wwwwoooow i'm yelling Indonesiawas so fantastic !!!!


Arrived in Semarang, we stay at Permata Guest House near from University of Diponegoro. At nite we around to Lawang Sewu, one of the most visited when yur at Semarang. The atmosphere was CREEPY form outside, if you wanna get around at nite, the visitors only on get the flashlight from the Guide.

LAWANG SEWU..

and me going to Emmanuel Church
one of the coolest architecture at Semarang....

Tomorrow in the morning we going to
Mesjid Agung Semarang. Mesjid Istiqlal kalah cinggggggg......!!!! SUBHANALLAH....!


Let's get some sleep at the travel Cipaganti from Semarang to Jogja, 3 hours of sleep is a precious time. Yogyakarta I'm cominggggggg....!!!!!

Not too many place while I visited at Jogja, because on the ground where I stay there is far far from anywhere, and the entire Inn near Malioboro was triple full booked.
Almost every tourist attraction I've ever visited. This is one of the new place which I visited:

Benteng Vrederburg
Benteng berada di kawasan Malioboro dekat dengan alun-alun, biaya masuk cukup murah ko, hanya Rp 4000 saja.


Monumen Jogja Berdiri
perjuangan cukup keras ke tempat ini, turun-transit-turun-transit Trans Jogja 3x. Padahal tempatnya deket, karena kalau kita menggunakan jasa taxi atau becak, penduduk non lokal seringkali di bodohi. Dasar Republik!

Go back to Jakarta with the eight hours journey.
Happy Weekend~

=================== D I T H A ==========================

No comments: